Maintenance Connection 2018
February 5-9, 2018 @ St. Columba Episcopal Conference and Retreat Center
Maintenance Connection is the annual gathering of Site Managers, FacilityDirectors, Maintenance Staff and Volunteer Craftsmen involved in camp, retreat and conference ministries across the United States and Canada. The event is a unique blend of fellowship, continuing education, hands-on learning, Sabbath, and sharing of ideas. Maintenance staffers from all denominations and affiliations are welcome.
5pm February 5 - 9am February 9
$290 Multi Occ, $370 Single Occ
Four-nights lodging, meals, linen/towels, field trip fees, and shuttles are included in your fee.
Please fly in to Memphis International Airport (MEM) and list your flights during registration
Please arrive between 11am-5pm on February 5 and depart between 8am-1pm on February 9 to use complimentary shuttles
Call St. Columba with questions. 901.377.9284
Topics will include:
- Facilities vs Funding Roundtable
- Disaster Management and Triage
- Expansion and outgrowing facilities
- Innovative Recycling: Creek Bridges
- Internet networking on your camp's phone lines!
- Facility Tour
Feature Field Trips:
- Bass Pro flagship store: the Pyramid
- BBQ Shop award winning Memphis-style BBQ
- other great in-town experiences